Elk Grove, CA
UCLA - 2015
- 2022 Japan All-Star Series; Had 3 strikeouts and a 1.50 ERA in 4.2 innings pitched; Hit .200 (1-for-5)
- 2022 Canada Cup Champion; Went 3-0 in the circle with a 1.19 ERA and 15 strikeouts in 17.2 innings pitched
- 2019 Japan Cup Gold Medalist; Had a 2.33 ERA and 2 strikeouts in 3 innings pitched; Went 1-for-1 at the plate with 3 walks, 2 RBI and 4 runs scored
- 2019 USA Softball International Cup Gold Medalist; Went 2-1 in the circle with 17 strikeouts and a 0.99 ERA in 14.1 innings pitched; Had 7 plate appearances with 1 run scored
- 2018 Japan Cup Gold Medalist; Pitched 3.1 innings with a 0.00 ERA and two strikeouts
- 2017 Pan American Championship Gold Medalist; Had a 3-1 record with a 2.15 ERA in 13 innings pitched
- 2015 Pan American Games Silver Medalist; Pitched three innings with three strikeouts, hit .333 with one RBI and two runs scored
- 2015 Japan Cup MVP; Led the U.S. pitching staff with a 0.00 ERA in 14 innings pitched
- 2010 Pan American (18-Under) Gold Medalist
- 2020 Olympic Silver Medalist
- 2022 World Games Gold Medalist; Went 2-0 in the circle with a .000 ERA, 2 saved games and 19 strikeouts in 12 innings pitched
- 2016 WBSC Women's World Championship Gold Medalist; Threw 6.1 innings with 12 strikeouts and one hit allowed for a 0.00 ERA, Hit .333 (1-for-3) with a home run, 3 RBI and two runs scored
- 2011 WBSC Junior Women's World Championship Gold Medalist; Was 1-0 in the circle with 23 strikeouts, hit .500 with seven RBI and eight runs scored
2015: Back-to-back Pac-12 Player of the Year ...Named NFCA First Team All-American, NFCA West All-Region First Team, All-Pac-12 First Team, All-Pac-12 Defensive Team Honorable Mention, a Top 26 finalist for the USA Softball National Player of the Year and a Top 10 finalist for the Senior CLASS Award.
2014: NFCA First Team All-American ...Top Three Finalist for the USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Award ...Pac-12 Conference Player of the Year, also earned All-Pac-12 First Team and NFCA All-Region First Team honors.
2013: Named First Team NFCA All-Region and All-Pac-12.
2012: Named to the Second Team NFCA All-West Region squad and the All-Pac-12 Freshman Team.
- Currently plays for Team Honda in the Japan fast pitch professional softball league
- Played for the Chicago Bandits professionally in 2018 and 2019
GET TO KNOW ALLY CARDA
Three things she loves to do: Dance, softball, go to the beach and rearrange her room
Three favorite drinks: Coke, cookies and cream milkshakes and orange juice
Favorite activity: Paddle boarding and hiking
Favorite Color: Turquoise