Interested in visiting the training centers? See below to find more information about your opportunity to see where the athletes train.
VISIT COLORADO SPRINGS
Tours are offered every hour on the hour. Online tickets are not currently offered. Reservations are not required for groups of 10 or less.
Tour Ticket Pricing
- General Admission: $15 Senior (60+) / Heroes (Military, Teacher, First Responder): $13
- Olympic & Paralympic Museum Members: $11
- Youth Ages 5 – 12: $11
- Youth Ages 4 and Under: FREE
- Olympians & Paralympians: FREE
Interested in the ultimate Team USA experience? Ask about the Podium Package (joint ticket to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum and the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center) and save 20%!
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PROUDLY ONLY ACCEPT VISA. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED AT THE TOUR DESK.
The Visitor Center, Team USA Shop and Boulder Street security gate:
- Mondays – Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT
- Sundays: Closed
OPTC General Public Tours
Oct. 1 - March 30:
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. MT
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. MT
- Sunday: Closed
April 1 - Sept. 30:
- Monday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. MT
- Sunday: Closed
- About the Training Center, opens in a new tab
VISIT LAKE PLACID
- Monday-Sunday, 10 a.m. & 2 p.m., Walk-in only
- The guided tour is free to the general public, on a walk-in basis.
- The tour includes an overview of the history, purpose and general facts about the Lake Placid Olympic & Paralympic Training Center.
- Reservations are not required for groups of 10 or less.
For group reservations, please contact the Lake Placid Olympic & Paralympic Training Center.
To ensure the health and safety of our athletes, all visitors ages 5 and up must show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Masks might be required depending on level of community prevalence. A digital copy or phone photo of your vaccination card will suffice.
- John CrosbyAbout the Training Center, opens in a new tab
Lake Placid Olympic & Paralympic Training Center
196 Old Military Road | Lake Placid, NY 12946
Phone: (518) 523-2600