Ann Arbor, MI
Michigan - 2012
- 2017 Pan American Championship Gold Medalist; Hit .515 (17-33) with 17 RBI, 11 runs scored and two home runs
- 2015 Pan American Games Silver Medalist; Hit .400 (4-for-10) with six RBI and two runs scored
- World Cup of Softball Gold Medalist (2012, 2015); Silver Medalist (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
- 2013 Gold Medalist at Mayor's Cup and Pan American Games Qualifier
- 2020 Olympic Silver Medalist
- 2016 WBSC Women's World Championship Gold Medalist; Led the team with 7 home runs, 18 RBI and 11 runs scored for a .591 (13-for-22) batting average and a 1.727 slugging percentage
- 2014 WBSC Women's World Championship Silver Medalist; Hit .263 (5-for-19) with three HR, seven RBI and four runs scored
- 2012 WBSC Women's World Championship Silver Medalist; Hit .325 with 13 RBI and five HR
2012: Captain ...Big Ten Player of the Year ...Earned All-Big Ten First-Team honors ...NFCA All-Great Lakes Region second team ...Named to all-tournament team at Tiger Classic (Feb. 10-12) and NFCA Leadoff Classic (Feb. 24-26).
2011: Big Ten Conference Player of the Year ...NFCA All-America first team (third base) ...NFCA All-Great Lakes Region first team (third base) ...All-Big Ten first team (third base).
2010: All-Big Ten Conference third team (second base).
2009: NFCA All-America second team (utility) ...NFCA All-Region first team (utility) ...All-Big Ten first team (utility).