Stockton Springs, ME
Bowdoin College, 2011 and The Governor’s Academy, 2007
Hometown: Stockton Springs, Maine
Date of birth: February 6, 1989
Education: Bowdoin College, 2011 and The Governor’s Academy, 2007
Club: Lanier Canoe and Kayak Club
2015 U.S. Senior National Team Member
- 2014 Pan American Champion in the K1W 1000m
- 2015 ICF Canoe Sprint and Paracanoe World Championships - 32nd overall in K1 Women 500m
- 2015 U.S. Sprint National Team Trials
- 3rd in K1W 200m
- 3rd in K1W 500m
- 3rd in K2W 500m with Karenna Jacklyn Paul
- How you got into the sport: I was born into a big paddling family; both my parents did a bunch of sprint racing back in the 80s. Growing up on the coast, I did water sports from birth, and my parents lured me into a surfski with ease in high school. After I graduated college, I decided I had to try out this sprint, flatwater game. I’ve been hooked on sprint racing ever since!
- Hobbies: Surfski, painting, pottery, travel, reading
- Role Model: My parents. They’re the whole reason I’ve gotten to where I am today.