Universite de Pennes - Pennes, France (Master's) and Union College (Bachelor's)
- Current World Ranking: No. 37
- 10x Senior World Team Member
- 5x Senior Pan American Championship Medalist
- 2015 Pan American Games Bronze Medalist
- 13x Continental Open Medalist
- Olympic Games: 2021
- Senior World Championships: 2022, 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Junior World Championships: 2002
International Judo Federation Competition History: Nina Cutro-Kelly
Personal: In 2021, Cutro-Kelly qualified for her first Olympic Team at 36 years old, making her the oldest U.S. athlete ever to represent USA Judo at the Olympic Games. The nine-time World Team member continued her competitive success in 2022 when she reached the podium at the Pan American Championships, winning her fifth career medal at the event. Cutro-Kelly, who has 50% hearing loss in both ears, also made history in 2022 as the first U.S. judo athlete ever to win gold at the Deaflympics.
In addition to training, Cutro-Kelly works as an athlete fellow in the legal department for LA28, the organizing committee for the 2028 Los Angeles Olympic and Paralympic Games.